Minimum Opening Order: $250.00
Minimum Reorder: $125.00
Standard Lead Time: 2-3 weeks (check with Rachel Eva or Lora for expedited shipping)
· All sales are subject to Rachel Eva’s final approval.
· Resale tax number is required for our records.
· We accept Visa, MasterCard or Check upon approval
· Orders are charged on the day the order is shipped.
· If the billing address to the credit card differs from the shipping address, it must be clearly stated on the order for the credit card to be processed and charged correctly.
· Any returned checks for NSF will be charged a $25.00 fee per deposit.
· Shipments are made via USPS. Shipping charges include freight and handling cost. Every effort will be made to accommodate the timing of special shipment requests. Expedited shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
· Special and rush orders are taken into consideration on a TBD basis. Please contact Customer Service at 408-823-1974 for more information.
· We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges as necessary to cover our costs.
NOTIFICATION OF ERROR
· Claims for damages or shortages (if any) must be made in writing within 7 days of receipt of product. For goods damaged in transit, packaging must be kept to substantiate any claims made against carriers.
· We do not accept returns but may allow exchanges for other merchandise if the items you are exchanging are still in the current line and in good condition. Restock fees may apply.
· Any orders returned because of refusal, without a legitimate reason, will be reshipped on a prepaid basis only. A $10.00 charge will be assessed to cover additional handling costs. Orders not reshipped will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee. This fee will be charged to your account, along with the shipping charges associated with the order.
· All exchanges are at the discretion of Rachel Eva. Please contact Lora via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 891-4086.
· Every attempt is made to ship complete. In the event of a partial shipment, backorders will be specified on the invoice. All backorders will ship once